Through the generosity of our sponsors/partners, LAWIM gives away a musical product, service, membership or other gift to one of OUR MEMBERS every month! The winner is chosen by random drawing, notified by e-mail and announced in our newsletter and/or listed on our site once confirmation of winning is received. See more details below to enter to win.
Members Only MONTHLY GIVEAWAY
AS16 Acousti-shield + E60 Condenser Mic
Stand Mounted Acoustic Enclosure + Microphone
This DUO from CAD is perfect for your studio recordings and live sound!
AS16 Acousti-shield Stand Mounted Acoustic Enclosure
The CAD Acousti-shield AS16 was developed as an effective accessory for the home recording and live sound professional. When effectively utilized, it can substantially reduce unwanted reflections, echo flutter and unwanted environmental acoustic interference. The Acousti-shield AS16 is an essential tool for enhanced performance and a vital accessory for the professional musician.
- High quality 16 gauge perforated metal shield mated to 30mm high density micro cell acoustic foam, resulting in a dry recording environment.
- Reduces reflections, echo and attenuates unwanted environmental acoustic interference.
- Innovative design allows for pencil condensers as well as dynamic instrument mics to be used in both recording and live environments.
- Portable design allows for easy studio placement and simplifies remote recording.
- Cheaper Solution Over Room Treatment
- Mounts to Standard Microphone Stands
- Stand not included
E60 Cardiod Condenser Microphone
From the subtlest notes to a blast of brass, the e60 will capture the sound with unprecedented detail. Sophisticated electronics and a precise gold sputtered capsule provide clarity, and incredible versatility. Externally-biased point-source transduction with high-power transformerless drive in a bulletproof road-ready housing. Take it on tour for high-impact instrumentation. CAD's proprietary discrete linear power supply for efficient low noise and linear power regulation, allows greater dynamic range and lower equivalent self-noiseFeatures include three-frequency hi-pass filter, 10dB attenuator and integral stand clamp. P24 (24V) or P48 (48V) phantom power is required.
Acoustic Instrument, Guitar Cabinets, Bass Cabinets, Strings, Piano, Cymbals/Overheads, Kick Drum, Snare Drum, Hi-hat.
One lucky person will win, so ENTER NOW!
OFFICIAL ENTRY FORM
Only ONE entry allowed per month per MEMBER. See OFFICIAL RULES below.
1. ELIGIBILITY: You must be a CURRENT LAWIM Member (Associate OR Pro Level) at the time of ENTRY. Membership is subject to verification by LAWIM. Not Eligible: Any member of the LAWIM Board of Directors, Advisory Board, Officers, employees of LAWIM or the featured sponsor, immediate family members of LAWIM employees or the featured sponsor.
2. ENTRY: Only ONE entry allowed per month per Member. You may enter at any time during the month. DEADLINE for ENTRY is 11:59pm PST on the 30th of every month.
3. DRAWING: Winner will be chosen by random drawing and notified via e-mail and by announcement on a dedicated area of the LAWIM website after winner confirmation.
4. TAXES and OTHER COSTS: Delivery costs, if any, for the prize are included unless otherwise indicated. All applicable taxes, including federal, state, local and sales taxes, and any license/useage fees (beyond the scope of the initial gift), shall be the sole responsibility of the winner.
5. MISCELLANEOUS: A Member is limited to one prize win per 24-month period. Prizes/giveaways are NON-TRANSFERRABLE. By entering, entrant agrees to comply by official rules and warrants that all information provided is truthful and correct. The winner authorizes LAWIM to use winner's name and/or image on the LAWIM website and in any newsletter/announcements associated with the LAWIM Monthly Giveaway program. LAWIM makes no warranties regarding the quality or safety of the sponsor items given as prizes.